We're often looking to fill some volunteer positions as detailed below.
To apply to volunteer at EEA please download and fill in the application form on the right and return it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience of all areas of EEA’s work.
EEA is a fast moving, dynamic organisation. You will get involved in all areas of EEA’s work, getting hands on experience in administration, fundraising, project management, production and finance. Based in Greenwich, central London, you will work as part of a small, friendly team. Working hours are flexible but you would ideally volunteer for three days a week for three months.
EEA will pay travel expenses of up to a maximum of £10 a day.
The role will be quite varied but some tasks involved will be:
- Researching and drafting funding opportunities
- Assisting the updating of the company website, blogs and social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr.
- Assisting Project Managers with all areas of production and administration
- Communicating with members via social media, email and telephone
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Familiarity with social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Good research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and deliver tasks to time and to a high standard
We'll give you interesting tasks and teach you new skills and you will get a really good understanding of how every area of the organisation works.
Fill in the application form to tell us about yourself and how you might be able to help now or in the future. Thanks!