Working with children, young people, schools and communities to devise and produce high impact participatory arts projects.
Over the last 35 years, we have developed a large body of participatory work across London, throughout the UK and in mainland Europe.
We aim to be responsive to the needs of our participants and where possible to work with them to devise and develop the ideas, themes and structures for projects.
Led by professional artists and tailored to your specific needs, EEA offers:
- Bespoke Workshops
- Arts Awards KS1 - KS4
- Creative Activism in Schools KS1 - KS3
- Youth Arts
- Street Arts Academy KS3 & KS4
- Community Engagement
- Childrens Areas
- Creative Learning Foundation - KS2
Emergency Exit Arts is committed to:
- Exceeding the expectations of our participants
- Embracing and expressing diversity through the work we produce, the people we produce it with and the themes we explore through our projects
- Enabling young people to lead the way