15th February 2016
We are currently looking for additional Board Members in order to drive the company forward, harnessing our current position to ensure that we remain at the forefront of the sector.
Interested applicants will need to:
- Have an interest in Outdoor, Participatory or Youth Arts.
- Be prepared to travel on occasion to see EEA’s work.
- Have the capacity to commit to 4 meetings in Greenwich a year.
- Have the desire to become part of a highly driven and creative team.
- Have the motivation to support the company’s plans for development at this key time.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities and individuals with disabilities.
Training and support will be offered for those who have other relevant skills or knowledge but who may not have had previous experience of being a trustee.
EEA has an established relationship as one of the UK’s leading Outdoor Art companies and we believe that joining our board would be a rewarding and exciting experience.
There will be an Open Evening for interested potential trustees on Tuesday 15th March 2016 6pm – 8pm at EEA, Rothbury Hall, Azof Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 0EF. Please RSVP to email@example.com
For more information on becoming a trustee and how to apply see here