We’re Recruiting for a Premises Manager
12th April 2017
Emergency Exit Arts (EEA) are looking to appoint an experienced and proactive Premises Manager to take primary responsibility for the security and maintenance of Rothbury Hall, the external workshop and the storage facility, as well as the tools and machinery used at EEA including sewing machines; 3D printers; laser cutter; woodwork and metal working tools.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience of working within a creative, cultural, educational or making environment.
- Proven experience of organising and co-ordinating events and or projects.
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety legislation and practical experience of applying it.
- Knowledge of Equal Opportunities
Terms and Conditions
- Pay and conditions: This is a part-time 0.4 post. We envisage it as a Flexible Hours post, paid at £12 - £14 / hour, depending on experience. Approximately 14 hours per week.
- The post holder must be prepared to work some weekends and evenings as required.
- 20 days annual leave (pro rata)*
See Job Description here
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications Friday 12th May 2017 - Midday
Interviews Tues 16 and/or Weds 17th May