Creating Routes 2013
Creating Routes is run by Talawa Theatre Company and Emergency Exit Arts in partnership with Goldsmiths, University of London. The programme is part of our drive to diversify participatory arts by providing alternative training routes into the sector. Over 8 months trainees will be given the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills and experience needed to progress to employment in Participatory Arts.
As a trainee you will get the chance to:
- develop your knowledge and understanding of the field
- work in community settings with experienced facilitators and other trainees
- start building a tool-kit of games and exercises that you can use as warm ups, when devising, to focus a group etc.
- develop and reflect on your practice and facilitation style
- explore the practicalities of participatory arts, i.e. safeguarding, health and safety, tax etc.
If you, or someone you know someone, would be interested in becoming part of the 2013 Creating Routes training cohort then please download more information and the application form.
All Applications must be received by 6pm on Thursday 10 October Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a recruitment workshop and interview on: 25 October 2013.